Tuesday 10 June 2014

#

Book Haul.

I have gone a little overboard on books at the start of this month. I swore I wouldn't but I just can't help myself.


Take back the Skies by Lucy Saxon. I bought this because Sarah J Maas promoted it on her twitter and Lucy Saxon also took part in a Celaena Sardothien cosplay, so we must be on the same wave length. 

I have been looking at The Enemy by Charlie Higson for a while now, and as was part of a deal I figured I would give it a shot. Sounds really exciting, The Walking Dead meets The Fifth Wave. 

I indulged in a book from my adolescence when I found Girl, 15, Charming but Insane by Sue Limb in a charity shop. I started this when I was around 14 but never finished the series. I plan to do it at some point. 

I then went out and bought The Geek Girl Series by Holly Smale. I've hear great things about this series and have been aching for a new Airhead by Meg Cabot type series and this seems to fit the bill.

I then went against everything I said I would because I'm a hypocrite and  bought Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor even though it is in hardback and I have the previous books in paperback. I can't help it! I'm weak! I will be reading this in June and am so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

">