Thursday 24 July 2014

#

Guest blogger time! Meet Fee!

 GUEST BLOG ALERT!

So Fee of http://caterfeereviews.blogspot.co.uk/ aka caterfeereviews is sleeping at mine so i have unwillingly handed my laptop and blog over to her. She had me at gunpoint I swear!

Hi guys! So as Lou is a dear friend of mine, I just want to type how nice it is to meet you (can I write that? Is that not too weird?) but I guess today I'm just blogging about your local bookstores/sellers but ones that aren't your local ones. A contradiction or what hey? But yeah I generally just mean about other branches of that store.

So today I find myself in Barrow-In-Furness where I was brought to Waterstones and The Works! Hurray for great bookstores! But yeah Waterstones is completely different to the three branches I normally browse and it was far more interesting... Okay so Louise bigged it up to me many many many times and showed me her numberous signed copies of much loved YA!

She also took me to The Works which is a great store for snapping up 3 books for five poounds or as I like to say, buy UNPUBLISHED AMERICAN books for a bargain (Instead of paying a motherload of money for shipping and converstion rates on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Ebay)....

Sadly I didn't snap up a bargain but who knows, maybe next time?

Ciao for now!

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

">