Monday 1 September 2014

#

August Wrap Up and September TBR!

Thanks to Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas, my book reading this month has been terrible, I've had the worst book hangover and spent all but a fortnight reading and re-reading the Throne of Glass series. I have no regrets. I did however read Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and loved it (controversially) and It's not summer without you by Jenny Han.

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas 5/5 Stars (FAVOURITED)
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 4/5 Stars
It's not summer without you by Jenny Han  3/5 Stars

I tried very hard to read Landline by Rainbow Rowell but I struggled to get through the beginning, but I will try and get through it in September as I'm sure I will love it. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan is being put on hold for now. I haven't quite gotten over Percy yet so I am not ready to start this new series.

Now onto my TBR for September, I am leaving it up to a surprise, my TBR's have been failing recently and I think because I've been feeling too much pressure to finish them and not letting myself read the book I've been wanting to read after buying them. This month I bought Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins so I would love to get into that this month or even The Finisher by David Baldacci. But I'm letting myself be free this month. I will however still pick from my TBR Jar when I start University again on the 22nd.

So what is your TBR?
Are you having a free month?
Will it help or will I need direction to read more?
Let me know what you think.


Have you read any?
Share yor thought?
But no spoilers...cheeky! - See more at: http://halleloujah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/july-wrap-up-and-august-tbr.html#sthash.gBuctcXf.dpuf
Have you read any?
Share yor thought?
But no spoilers...cheeky! - See more at: http://halleloujah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/july-wrap-up-and-august-tbr.html#sthash.gBuctcXf.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

">