Friday 16 May 2014

#

May TBR

These are the books I will be reading in May.

 Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan is my TBR Jar pick for this month. I've had this on my shelf for a good couple of months and I am enjoying it so much I bought the second book in the series Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters which I will also be reading this month. Withholding judgement so far but I am getting the feeling the movies have not done these books a justice.

The next book I will be reading is Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. I have heard a lot about this book for many years now and I have been worried it will be very pre-adolescent and I won't be able to relate to any of the characters but with recommendation from Booktubers, I figured I would give it a go. 


Finally, the last (possibly) book I will be reading this month is We were liars by E. Lockhart. I know literally nothing about this book and it's shall we say a wild card. I say a John Green reccomendation on the cover and that along with the endearing title, I figured I would give it a gung ho shot! I havent even Goodreads this book yet. Fingers crossed I like it.

That's the definite books I will be reading for the rest of this month. You can look forward to those reviews. You know if you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

">