Monday 9 March 2015

I am a terrible writer

So... hi.

I hope this isn't too awkward, me after almost a month, checking back in.
Safe to say I've been a little worse for wear recently. I don't mean to get serious or make excuses but life is hard. Books are escapism and I need them now more than ever.
I've been lost.
I still am I suppose.

I don't know where I'm going with this. Honestly I don't. I'm a shitty writer. I try to convey tone but who knows if it works. But this blog, this tiny little thing I've created and loved and sometimes even endured - I care about it. I'm finding it hard to care about anything, to not be swallowed up and drift away like I'm George Clooney in that space film.
I care about this page, this site, my books and thoughts and other peoples.
Maybe one person listens, maybe two, but as long as one person is willing to suffer through my ramblings and lets admit it, depressing posts, well then I'm gonna do it. I think I'd do it without anyone listening.

You don't care. I know that. I show up after how many weeks and at best you are mildly entertained by my posts. This page will go on and so will I. I will continue to mildly amuse you and maybe even embarrass myself a little. But if you take anything from anything I've written, it should be that I hope you've had a great day. I hope tomorrow is even kinder and I hope you marry someone you can't live without and everyday is like listening to your favorite song on a long sunlit drive.

Like I said, I am a terrible writer. And probably even a terrible reviewer.
But I'll still be here.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

">