Tuesday 3 February 2015

#

Title Reveal! Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas.

The new title for TOG4 dropped last week and I personally...LOVE IT!


It fits so well and I can't believe I didn't guess it would be this. Of course like most book lovers I immediately start plotting what could happen, what the title could be suggesting.
And I have nothing.
I know I want Arobynn. I want her to confront him asap and considering this book is supposed to be longer than the last, so there is time for it. I also have always had this sneaky suspicion that Sam wasn't really dead or that Ansel will show up, otherwise why would they have the publish The Assassin's Blade so quickly? And more than that we also have a blurb!

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.
 


You would like more? I can give you more. 

You can now get the first four chapters of Maas' new series A Court of Thorns and Roses for free on ebook  here.

Big week or so for Sarah J Maas and my obsession with her books is feeling looked after. Good old Bloosbury, they never let us down. 


What about you, what reveals are you excited about? 

Let me know in the comments and lets start discussing. 

Happy Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

">