Tuesday 4 November 2014

#

October Wrap Up and November TBR.

Here it is, the late TBR that you've come to know and...accept.

October has been a beast of a month for reading, I mean really. I've had a lot of short stories to read for my degree, and have just been down with the books as well.


I haven't had this good a month in a long time. Okay, some of them were so terrible I will not be writing a review  (*cough* If I stay *cough*) However, I finished an amazing series.Was disappointed by "Fantasy Royalty" and finished the month with two incredibly strong reads - you will not believe the dilemna I had trying to choose between them in the Goodreads Vote. So yeah good month and I am only 11 books off my reading challenge for the year and two months to go.

So let's keep the pace self. This month I have already started The Young Elites by Marie Lu (Author of the Legend series)  I haven't heard good things so far and most views have been mixed but curiosity got the better of me and I bought it on Kindle. I will also be finishing a book I started a few months ago called Tales from the Jazz Age by F. Scott Fitzgerald  which is a collection of short stories I admittedly started and then forgot about. I may also finish my book of Greek Tragedies by Sophocles as I read Oedipus and Antigone, then forgot before I read Electra. I will also be reading more Grisha-verse short stories by Leigh Bardugo but as for novels I have no idea. I find it's always better to surprise myself.

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

">