Thursday 2 October 2014

#

September Wrap up and October TBR!

 After a really terrible reading block couple of months I am finally back and ready to party.This month I read 5 books and am currently halfway through 3 others.

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
The Too Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman.

I imagine I will have all of these plus Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo read by next week so you can happily look forward to that. I will also be doing a Grisha short story review as well as they are just delightful.  So not a bad month for reading I think.
This month however apart from cracking on and finishing these books I will also be pulling a last month and just reading whatever takes my fancy. I find I can be in the mood for different books at different times, so we will see. I am hoping to start Isla and the Happily Ever After or maybe even a little Hemingway this month. Or maybe the Lux series or possibly the Shatter Me series.

There are so many books in the world, how do I choose?

This month will not only be reviews however, I have also acquired a great number of books and shall hopefully be doing a BookTour post, with my many many books. (It  will probably be in parts, from now until Christmas.)

So that is this coming month, of course I am full of plot twists so I'll keep things a little fresh as well.

Happy Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

">